Depends on how the team at "THE U" starts out...Honestly, I'm not expecting them to be all that great...I'd go NLCS, although I prefer football...
man this blows.........now i have one hell of a decision to make
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Series Date Network
NLCS Game 1 Thurs., Oct. 11 TBS
NLCS Game 2 Fri., Oct. 12 TBS
ALCS Game 1 Fri., Oct. 12 FOX
ALCS Game 2 Sat., Oct. 13 FOX
NLCS Game 3 Sun., Oct. 14 TBS
ALCS Game 3 Mon., Oct. 15 FOX
NLCS Game 4 Mon., Oct. 15 TBS
ALCS Game 4 Tues., Oct. 16 FOX
NLCS Game 5 Wed., Oct. 17 TBS
ALCS Game 5 Thurs., Oct. 18 FOX
NLCS Game 6 Fri., Oct. 19 TBS
ALCS Game 6 Sat., Oct. 20 FOX
NLCS Game 7 Sat., Oct. 20 TBS
ALCS Game 7 Sun., Oct. 21 FOX
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Sat, Sep 1 Marshall 12:00 pm --
Sat, Sep 8 at (8) Oklahoma 12:00 pm --
Sat, Sep 15 Florida International 3:30 pm --
Thu, Sep 20 (25) Texas A&M 7:30 pm --
Sat, Sep 29 Duke TBA --
Sat, Oct 6 at North Carolina TBA --
Sat, Oct 13 Georgia Tech TBA --
Sat, Oct 20 at (19) Florida State TBA --
Sat, Nov 3 North Carolina State TBA --
Sat, Nov 10 Virginia TBA --
Sat, Nov 17 at (9) Virginia Tech TBA --
Sat, Nov 24 at Boston College TBA
</div></div>
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Depends on how the team at "THE U" starts out...Honestly, I'm not expecting them to be all that great...I'd go NLCS, although I prefer football...
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
im torn......i havent missed miami-F$U in about 6 years
maybe i go to trailerhassee and hope to make up games 6 and 7 of the lcs in by going to 3,4 and 5 of the WS
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Are you going to be in Norman bro?
yup
you??
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
absolutly, hopefully we wont have to take a raft to the game. I am going to blacksburg, tally, norman, and chapel hill this year and probably canesville and college station next year. And best of all, there is some hope that we might actually win with a decent coach. Im excited.
where u stayin in norman?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Im staying in OKC unless I can find a hotel in Norman. Are you staying at SoonerLegends? I heard they were already booked to the max so I never tried getting in on that one.
if you need a room in norman i have extras
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks